HOW TO ORDER

Shipping (USPS First Class):
- United States;; $3.50 plus $0.50 per additional item. Includes tracking.
(If it's lightweight, I'll lower the shipping rate just shoot me and email first)
- Canada;; $4.25 plus $0.50 per additional item. No tracking.
- International;; E-mail me for details. No tracking.

Paypal only. You have 24 hours to pay your invoice from the moment I invoice you or it may be canceled. No holds, sorry.

E-mail me to place your order. Please include the following information:
- Items you'd like and if necessary shade description
- State/Country it's going to
- Paypal e-email address
- Make the subject "blog sale request" or something along those lines so I don't accidentally delete it

onlylindah(at)gmail(dot)com

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Mineralized Products

If there's no box in the picture, then it does not come with one unless otherwise stated.

Everything is overpriced on purpose because I really don't want to get rid of it, but I honestly don't use them anymore yet don't want to part with them... :(

 
MAC Young Punk
$10
(comes with box)
*SOLD*

MAC Gilt By Association
$10
(comes with box)
*SOLD*

MAC Togetherness
$10

 MAC Mercurial
$10

Laura Mercier Black Karat
$10
(it's a black gold with gold sparkles, VERY hard to capture) 

MAC Dangerzone
$10

MAC Assemblage
$10
*SOLD*

MAC Blue My Mind
$10